May 04, 2011

Thrifting Scores

I had a successful thrifting day today. I found these items for future projects.

revolving spice rack

silverplated salt/pepper shakers

   
hand made magazine rack
The spice rack has so much potential for storage. No bottles were included, but for a $ I can transform it into something awesome anyway. The shakers will become snowmen! the lids are so ornate and will be their hats. Can't wait to see them finished. Jan and I are already working on our newest batch. (I wonder what the collective word would be for a group of snowmen, I'm sure it isn't "batch")
The magazine rack was my favorite purchase. It is in beautiful shape and will be used for storing reference books and magazines in my craft room. I will post the after pix when I'm done "fixing them up".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback... let me know what you think.