July 17, 2011

Beach Inspiration

Having my button stash and crystals and findings at the beach = pretties to take home. Three more bracelets to add to my collection. The first was inspired by the ocean colors. Beautiful blues, greens, aquas and turquoise.
I took the picture on the balcony on a wine glass, and yes, the wine glass had its share of activity this weekend. This morning it was full of a Mimosa with breakfast: Scrambled eggs, sauteed mushrooms and a fresh fruit salad of blueberries, mango and blackberries. Life is good at the beach.










The next bracelet is pale pinks, and salmon, and peachy colors, with pearls and crystals. Beautiful as well.


The third one is made with vintage off-white buttons and I used champagne crystals and pearls. I ran out of clasps, so it isn't completely finished. I'll photo it when it's done. I think it's my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback... let me know what you think.