March 13, 2011

Gator Nation

I found this awesome bracelet at Charming Charlie's  (Avenues mall in Jax) OMG, what a cool store! I love the design of this bracelet and love the assortment of metals. It goes with everything I wear. It has black, pewter, and silver beads. The best part is it is on stretchy cord, so I just slip it on and off.

I stared and stared at the design (my MO) and decided that I wanted to make my own. I am donating a Gator bracelet to a fund raiser in May and thought the design was a good one for that. Of course, Gainesville IS Gator Nation, so a Gator bracelet is just the thing for an auction item.
She's a purty one. The photo does absolutely nothing for the sparkle power it has. I used Swarovski crytals and silver spacer beads. It really is impressive. I hope it brings good bids. C'mon Gators! Get up and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback... let me know what you think.