September 24, 2010

Life is good in Gigi Land

It's 11 P.M. and my baby grandsons are asleep in my bed. I had to lay down with them for a few restless minutes until they both fell asleep. One on either side of me, each clinging to my side because they were afraid of the "monsters under the bed". Oh, how I love those boys and at 2 1/2 and 3 1/2, it's a wonderful world I live in when they are around. I laugh out loud and they make me shiver inside with giddiness. In their last speaking moments tonight, they traded "you're-a-poopoo-head" followed by giggles galore. Thank you, loving daughter, for the special moments for which I would not take any amount of money. And good night, my sweet grandsons, Gigi loves you more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback... let me know what you think.