April 23, 2012

Succulents!

As I have stated before, I can kill any plant that comes within breathing distance, so I don't normally attempt to try and grow anything. I had the pleasure of going to Epcot recently and fell in love with this planter on display in one of the countries (Italy, I believe) that they had made from a 3-tiered fountain.

It was an OMG moment for all of us. I never see this many succulents offered anywhere at one time and am not sure where you'd go to buy them. But, holy crap, is it gorgeous!

My thumbs are green with envy (teehee).

The good people at Epcot were kind enough to share the directions, so I am passing them on to you. Who do I know that would even attempt this? Maybe one or two.

























 

Good luck if you try, send me a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback... let me know what you think.