1. I don't have a "bucket list". I'm happy to have survived some of the stupid things I've already done in my life.
2. When I get dressed, I put on a sock and a shoe and a sock and a shoe. Not a sock and a sock and a shoe and a shoe. Can't do it any other way.
3. I have discovered that I count things subconsciously, like when I walk up stairs, I count the steps. That's not too psycho.
4. I really don't like people who don't know the rules of the road AND INSIST ON BEING IN FRONT OF ME OR ON MY BUTT, oh sorry, it gets my hair on fire thinking about it.
5. I am one collection short of being on my own A&E "Hoarders" show.
6. "Amazing Grace" on bagpipes makes me cry.
7. I'm disturbed by people who are mean spirited.
8. I could buy a new pair of shoes every day.
9. If I could, I'd eat something sweet for every meal, like a banana split followed by a piece of turtle cheesecake.
10. I still feel like I am 24 years old. On the inside.
11. I kind of like doing some things by myself that most people like to do with friends, like shopping or eating in a restaurant.
12. I am happiest when I am with my grandsons.
13. I am saddest when my children are hurting.
14. If I had a do-overs-decade, it would be my 20's. (no explanations)
15. My biggest regret in life is not dancing with my dad at my 8th grade dance. I never got another chance, and I think I hurt his feelings.